forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3543  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Wayne Smith
Date:  Wed Jun 7, 2000  12:19 pm
Subject:  Re: "Father" in various sign languages

Rebecca Heard wrote:
> um....i dont know if i've got the right end of the stick but if you want
> 'father' in Signed supported English (a form of BSL!!) then its your first
> two fingers of your right hand tapping the first two fingers of your left
> hand twice...

Rebecca -
If that is a sign that Deaf people in Britain use when they're
talking about their fathers, then yes, that's what I want. The problem
is that from your description, I can't figure out how to make the sign.
That's the beauty of SignWriting. Can you put it into SW please?
Thanks!
- Wayne

  Message 3543  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index