forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3566  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Ingvild Roald
Date:  Tue Jun 13, 2000  9:02 am
Subject:  Re: face orientation lessons over a 'free' weekend

Hi Valerie and list,

I agree with Wayne that the figures and the faceing seems too be in the
receptive mode. Maybe we should add a rectangular 'mirror' arround the
figure of the person, to get the expresssive mode?

But the fact that Valerie has done this while having a weekend off and
'baby'sitting her nephew - she never stops amazing me!

Ingvild

  Replies Author Date
3568 Re: face orientation lessons over a 'free' weeken Valerie Sutton Tue  6/13/2000

  Message 3566  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index