forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3574  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jun 15, 2000  8:58 pm
Subject:  Re: Writing The Neck

At 9:14 AM +0200 6/15/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

>Hello Charles,
>thank you so much for your beautifull contribution.
>I´m not familiar with Irish SL - so it is a great chance to improve my
>SW-reading skills ;-)

SignWriting List
June 15, 2000

Isn't it great to have literature to read and analyze? Very exciting Charles!

I will leave the technical discussion of how to write the signs to you....

I just wanted to say that I believe the Irish poem is written in
American Sign Language? Is that right, Charles?

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3574  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index