forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3583  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jun 16, 2000  2:06 pm
Subject:  Re: Irish Blessing "peace"

Everyone -
I am sorry to say I made a mistake in the last posting!

The rotation symbol was going the wrong direction. Here is a new GIF
with it going in the correct direction.

When reading the general arrowhead on the rotation symbol, the two
hand's thumbs are painting the path of the curve in the air.

I hope this is clearer. And Charles you did a great job - these
details are hard. It is only natural that you wish to shorten the
writing. For now, try writing for a person who doesn't know ASL. Then
later, we can shorten the spellings....

Attachment
rotation1.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 3583  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index