forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3590  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Jun 17, 2000  3:21 am
Subject:  Re: Irish Blessing "peace"

At 1:05 AM +0200 6/17/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>What about guessing about the endpositions of the hands? I assume that the
>palms are parallel to the floor in the end - both palms down is this
>correct? Do you think we should express that with additional endpositions
>for the hands as there direction has changed ?

SignWriting List
June 16, 2000

Funny - I was writing the last message and suddenly I pushed the
wrong button on my keyboard and by accident the message got sent -
and I was only half done - ha!

Well - to finish what I was saying....

In answer to your question above...the reason I didn't bother to
write the finishing position is because there was no palm facing
change nor was there any other kind of change. So there was no reason
to write anything more.

When you see no second position, it simply means that the movement
was done without any other changes.

In other words, just because we are detailed sometimes, doesn't mean
we always have to be! ;-))

Happy weekend everyone -

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3590  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index