forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3597  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Jun 18, 2000  2:07 am
Subject:  What is a text editor?

At 12:58 AM +0200 6/18/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>First of all - your last four emails were different concerning the
>appearance. Written with text - editor - Do you want to experiment ... ? I
>preferred the other kind of message ;-) - Just curious.

SignWriting List
June 17, 2000

Hello Everyone!

What is a text editor?

I don't know what it is...;-)

I have done nothing different. Are people having trouble reading my messages?

They are appearing in the Archives ok...and they appear in my Hotmail
account ok - please tell me what you are seeing....

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3597  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index