forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3605  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sat Jun 17, 2000  3:39 pm
Subject:  Re: contributing SignWriting literature

Thank you Valerie, you understand my intent exactly. I do not mind Stefan's
attempts to understand the movements of my hands in the abstract, but it was
my intent to share a piece of poetry I had been able to translate into ASL
using Sign Writing as the medium. Since several people have commented
positively, I believe I succeeded.

Charles
And I would guess that Charles did not write it to teach others ASL,
but instead wrote it for those who already know ASL...is my guess
correct, Charles?

  Message 3605  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index