forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3718  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Sat Jul 1, 2000  5:44 am
Subject:  Re: Getting Started

What I did, I printed out the SW information from the SW website. Then, I
set up a meeting with my principal. I didn't understand everything either,
but I figured the kids and I would learn together. I did the Web report
first then sent everything. After you do the Web report and determine how
much materials you need, the Valarie will send it to you. I suggest watching
the video that she sends to you first. After I was teaching my students a
signwriting lesson my administrator was observing. It was his idea for the
administration to get more materials. I am still learning, my it's more fun
when you learn with your students. I'm sure other people from the
signwriting list will have better input than I do. This is just what I did.
Understand, I had doubts about SW too, but I saw how it affected my students
and that changed my thoughts completely. I also went to the SW workshop in
Albuq, too. So, that's my 2 cents again :) ha

Smile
Nancy

  Message 3718  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index