forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3766  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Fri Jul 7, 2000  3:03 pm
Subject:  Re: rotation symbols and directions

Dear Valerie,

Do I read the .gif diagram correctly, then, that what you have drawn for
the little finger shown moving from "flat hand bladed" to "flat hand
down", and what is drawn for the thumb shown moving from "flat hand
bladed" to "flat hand up"?
Being a genuine amateur at this, I merely ask because I am interested in
how the two would actually compare if the same hand motion is recorded
for both the little finger and the thumb. Can I presume that the only
difference would be the direction of the arrow's head? I think my main
confusion is with how one can tell if it is the little finger or the
thumb in the final printed product? Or is it significant?

Jerry Spillman

  Replies Author Date
3767 Re: rotation symbols and directions Valerie Sutton Fri  7/7/2000

  Message 3766  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index