forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3771  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Sat Jul 8, 2000  3:24 am
Subject:  Re: rotation symbols and directions

Dear Valerie, Stefan and all the list,

Thank You, Valerie for those nice illustrations. I now think I
understand. What threw me off some time ago was the little curve in the
arrows. It has to do with training I have to unlearn about taking
fingerprints and rotation of the little finger and thumb.
Semi-photographic memory can really mess one up sometimes, as in this
case. But we will make it, with your help. Stefan and Ingvild, thanks
for your questions, as those answers have helped me, too!

Jerry.

  Message 3771  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index