forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3777  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sat Jul 8, 2000  12:39 pm
Subject:  Re: rotation symbols and directions

I have to say WRONG, I can't deal with a system that moves arrows back and
forth and has them mean different things depending on where they are placed.

I read down the page. If an arrow is at a point on the page, I read that
arrow, place my hand on it and follow that arrow. Now I can't depend on
that. I want an arrow to mean one movement, and one movement ALONE.

Are you saying that lines curving up are now pinky lines, and line curving
down are now thumb lines. Now I am completely confused.

Charles

  Replies Author Date
3778 Re: rotation symbols and directions Valerie Sutton Sat  7/8/2000
3779 freedom to write as you choose.... Valerie Sutton Sat  7/8/2000
3780 Lessons on the web that might help.... Valerie Sutton Sat  7/8/2000

  Message 3777  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index