forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3795  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sun Jul 9, 2000  1:05 pm
Subject:  Re: Lessons on the web that might help....

Ah, now I get it. To be able to show both positions, with the end position
actually being at the end of the arrow, you really do need both the top and
bottom positions. Am I therefore to assume that the side arrow positions
are not to be drawn with the beginning position but the END position? That
would follow from the arrowhead needing to have the final position?

Charles

3796 Rotations again ;-)) Valerie Sutton Mon  7/10/2000

  Message 3795  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index