forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3801  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Mon Jul 17, 2000  9:37 pm
Subject:  Re: SIGN WRITING

Lorraine and Robin,

Happened upon your relay of messages...I have a suggestion for you Robin
which might take care of the 'documentation' sharing and the permission
from parents. On the SW web site, under the Albuquerque literacy
project, there are samples of some Parent Newsletters that Valerie put
up on our web site. There are several samples of students SignWriting,
both handwritten and typed. Hope that's helpful to you Robin, and good
luck.

Cecilia