forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3807  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2000  8:26 pm
Subject:  Download PDF file: "Comparison Stokoe-SignWriting"

July 25, 2000

Dear SignWriting List Members!

I hope you are all having a terrific July ;-)

I am writing to tell you that on the web, in the:

SignWriting Linguistics Forum
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/linguistics/linguistics.html

There is an article:

"A Linguistic Comparison
Two Notation Systems for Signed Languages:
Stokoe Notation & Sutton SignWriting
by Joe Martin, Western Washington University"

I just posted the complete article as an Acrobat .pdf file.

To download:
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/linguistics/comparison-stokoe-sutton.pdf

This Acrobat .pdf file makes it possible for you to read and print
the entire article offline...on your computer, but not on the web.
You can read it on screen, enlarge it, shrink it, or print it, in
Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is a free program.

I will start posting more frequent messages in the middle of August -
I look forward to it!

My best -

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3807  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index