forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3816  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Tue Aug 1, 2000  2:06 am
Subject:  The Sign Bible Site

Dear Valerie and List,

I am pleased to announce Pastor Ron Dettloff and The Deaf Church's latest renderings, The Lost Sheep and Ordaining Elders.  Both are published on Page 22 of the Sign Bible Site.  You may view them using this link:

                              https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/page22.htm

Both files are available for FTP download from the Sign Bible FTP page and at the bottom of Page 22.
We pray that you all enjoy reading and using these files as much as we are pleased to provide them.

Jerry Spillman
mailto:jzs@mail.com

  Replies Author Date
3853 Re: The Sign Bible Site Valerie Sutton Mon  8/21/2000
5465 The Sign Bible Site Jerry Spillman Mon  8/13/2001

  Message 3816  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index