forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3862  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Tue Aug 22, 2000  1:08 am
Subject:  Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW

I think it would be great for my students to see the various types of
pledges. For now, I just want them to understand what interpreters have been
telling them for many years. My kids have no idea what they are even
signing, so my hopes for them is through SW to have them understand what in
the world they are doing. Kids are so good at imitating, but I want them to
think for once. I think it would be FANTASTIC to have several versions, and
I could even show my kids once they see one. Thanks for all of your help!!!
YES I just couldn't do it without you!!!

Smile
Nancy

  Replies Author Date
3867 Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW Valerie Sutton Tue  8/22/2000

  Message 3862  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index