forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3878  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Wed Aug 23, 2000  9:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW

Oh, I didn't even think about other countries not having the pledge! EEkk
my apologies! I guess I grew up with it assuming everyone had one!

I have Deaf friends that live in Denmark, but I have never traveled outside
of the USA, so it didn't hit me until Valarie wrote. I misunderstood your
message Stephan please forgive:) I'm just now learning how different the
African Deaf Culture is, and how they've never seen snow! Oh well! I learn
something everyday!

Smile\
Nancy

  Replies Author Date
3882 Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW Valerie Sutton Thu  8/24/2000

  Message 3878  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index