forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3879  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Wed Aug 23, 2000  9:25 pm
Subject:  Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW

I liked that version of the pledge so much I had to print it! That was cute,
and I'm going to show the hearing teachers at my school!

Yes, I'm trying to get my kids to start thinking what they are saying every
morning. I hope it works!!!

Thanks for the cute verisons of the pledge, and I even like the one in
german. I found out that half the schools in Alamagordo have german speaking
families, so they have intergrated german in their classrooms. I didn't even
know that, and I only live one hour away! Here in my school they have
Spanish, but not german.

Anyways, kinda neat.

Smile
Nancy

  Message 3879  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index