forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3892  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Aug 26, 2000  4:57 pm
Subject:  SW Teacher's Seminar, July 2000

On 8/23/00, Nancy Cole wrote:
>I sure wish I had been able to go to the seminar there in
>California. ....... Thanks again for all the feedback! Nancy

SignWriting List
August 26, 2000

Hello Everyone, and Nancy -

You are very welcome, Nancy....I was happy to help you and I hope to
post the Pledge of Allegiance and other documents on the web soon.
That should be helpful to other teachers too.

And yes, we missed you at the seminar....I knew your little girl is
very tiny, so I had actually gotten out the old crib that I slept in
49 years ago (I was a newborn baby 49 years ago-ha!).

I had hoped your five-month old little girl would enjoy sleeping in
the crib too...

But then you couldn't come...sob ;-(

But we thought of you the whole time!

Maybe next year.... slowly but surely you will learn SignWriting...don't worry!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3892  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index