forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3901  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Mon Aug 28, 2000  2:54 am
Subject:  Re: biliteracy links, & typing signs & fingerspelling....

Valerie and the list,

Yes, I did print out those instructions for downloading the true SW
fonts. I gave a copy to our tech person hoping she would get to
installing it on all the computers in the school lab. I think the
hearing students at Hodgin would enjoy using the fonts as well. We have
the beginning info...now when the school start days begin to 'settle
into' a more even tempo...we can look forward to a lot of 'fun' with the
SW font.

Cecilia