forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3909  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Wed Sep 6, 2000  6:35 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Report, September 8, 2000

Everybody, I leave for Brazil on Tuesday the 12th. I will be in Belo
Horizonte on the 13th, Sao Paulo the 14th-16th, Patrocinio, the 16th-17th,
and Porto Alegre on the 18th/19th. I will be seeing Nacho in Porto Alegre
and hope to get pictures. I wish I had time to visit the group in Sao
Paulo, but already am catching up with family there.

More news later.

Charles Butler

(I am working on a translation of a song called "Carmen Mirandas' Ghost is
haunting Space Station 3"-- appropriate for Brazil, don't you think)

  Message 3909  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index