forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3924  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Sep 12, 2000  2:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Possible Signwriting Workshop

At 6:33 PM -0500 8/18/00, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
"Just wanted to let you all know that I have been asked to share a
bit about SignWriting at the Iowa Deafestival this September 22-23.
Even though I am still a novice at SW, I figure I can at least
introduce participants to the concepts and intentions of SW and
hopefully between now and then continue to learn more."

SignWriting List
September 12, 2000

Just want you to know, Stuart, that I have not forgotten my promise
to send you free literature on SignWriting for your workshops.

I am making arrangements to send them today - It will be around 75
pieces - not that many - but you have my permission to make
photocopies as much as you would like...

And I want to wish you the very best - I hope you will write to tell
us how it goes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valerie Sutton

SignWritingSite: Lessons Online
https://www.SignWriting.org

SignBankSite: Databases Online
https://www.SignBank.org

SignWriting List: To Post Messages

SW List Archives: To Read Messages
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

The DAC, Deaf Action Committee for SW
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
858-456-0098...voice
858-456-0010...tty
858-456-0020...fax

  Message 3924  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index