forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3957  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sun Sep 24, 2000  2:40 pm
Subject:  Re: Irish Blessing "peace"

Hello Charles

, but if someone wants to
> and display it for everyone else, I'd be very happy. It is attached as a
SW
> file (Stranger.sgn). I'd like feedback.

Here you are !
Thanks for your poem. Right now I havenīt the time but will comment it later
!

All the best
Stefan ;-)

P.S. Did anybody try to translate my German letter with the help of the
Alta-Vista translation machine ?
Iīm afraid you became pretty much confused. By the way I didnīt say a single
word about bears !!!!

(ha ! Stefan )