forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3967  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Sep 26, 2000  3:05 pm
Subject:  Re: Southern Deaf Showcase

>Florida. It will, hopefully, be there again next year and then every two
>years after that - if current plans materialize. I asked for SignWriting
>material at a few booths (Dawn SignPress was there) but got quizzical
>looks. Hopefully, those looks will change by next year. ;-)
>
>Information about this past showcase is still available at:
>https://deafservicecenter.org/
>
>Bill Reese

----------------------------

SignWriting List
September 26, 2000

Thank you, Bill, for telling them about SignWriting!

Can you represent SignWriting at the next session? I will be happy to
send you free literature, just as I sent Stuart before -

Many thanks for your help!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 3967  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index