forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3971  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Sep 28, 2000  3:47 pm
Subject:  Re: Southern Deaf Showcase

At 8:58 PM -0400 9/27/00, Bill Reese wrote:
>Tentatively, yes, I'll represent or find some venue by which the
>material can be represented. I just hope I remember by then. ;-)

SignWriting List
September 28, 2000

Thanks Bill, for this message and your offer to help ;-)

If you would like free literature to present at the Southern Deaf
Showcase, just tell me. I will be happy to send it to you.

If there is anyone else who would like free literature for an event
or workshop, just write to me privately...

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 3971  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index