forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3976  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Thu Sep 28, 2000  11:45 pm
Subject:  The Sign Poetry Site

Dear Valerie and List,

With the aid of Valerie Sutton and Charles Butler, Cyberjer.com has
opened a new site for poetry in Sign Writing. We at Cyberjer.com will
be relying upon LIST MEMBERS as one of the sources for poetry to be
published there. Please contact us by e-mail as described on the page
if you wish to participate. This will cost you nothing, and make your
efforts available for the World to see on the World Wide Web, at:

https://cyberjer.com/signpoet/

We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity, and we are looking
forward to your submissions!

Jerry Spillman

https://cyberjer.com/signpoet
for Webmaster,

  Replies Author Date
3981 Re: The Sign Poetry Site Valerie Sutton Fri  9/29/2000

  Message 3976  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index