forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3993  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sat Sep 30, 2000  11:40 pm
Subject:  Re: SW helps to express students thoughts

>I think the kids would do alot more if we had the computer program. But
>right now we have a new boss, and so I'm back to square one. This is getting
>so fustrating!
>Smile
>Nancy

September 30, 2000

My dearest Nancy -
There is no reason for you to wait. We will help you. You could have
been typing with the shareware all this time...there is no reason for
you to be frustrated.

Please go to this web page, and download the shareware:

Download SignWriter Shareware
https://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw128.html

There are instructions on that web page. Follow the instructions on
how to "unzip" a file in Windows. Unzip the file and then try to
begin...

Let us imagine you try and you have problems?.....No problem!! -
Write to me, or the SW List, or Cecilia, and we will help you!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 3993  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index