forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4010  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  cmf
Date:  Wed Oct 4, 2000  4:34 am
Subject:  Re: SW Article: Sign Language & Linguistics Journal

Valerie,

I've contacted Phyllis Wilcox...she's on the executive board...and she
does have a copy of the journal. I hope to pick it up (to borrow) end of
the week. I'll make some copies and forward one to you...I'm anxious to
read it myself.

Cecilia

Valerie Sutton wrote:

> SignWriting List
> October 3, 2000
>
> Dear SW List:
>
> As you know, the article Joe Martin requested:
>
> Researcher's Resources
> V. Sutton
> "SignWriting: On the occasion of its 25th anniversary November 1999"
>
> ....has now been published in the....
>
> Sign Language & Linguistics Journal
> 1999 - 2
> https://www.jb-sign.com/journals/sll/1999/2/
>
> When I tried to download it from their web site, I found that I could
> not, since I would have to subscribe to their journal before I could
> get access to their site...
>
> Meanwhile, a friend tells me that authors of articles in the journal
> should receive a free copy of it, so I am sure in time I will receive
> my copy....
>
> So Joe, I would suggest that you go to the Learning Center at
> Gallaudet University, and ask for that journal - I bet that Gallaudet
> has copies of the Sign Language and Linguistics Journal...
>
> Hope you find it!
> --
>
> Val ;-)

> Valerie Sutton
>

> Visit the SignWritingSite:
> https://www.SignWriting.org

  Replies Author Date
4011 Re: SW Article: Sign Language & Linguistics Journ Valerie Sutton Wed  10/4/2000

  Message 4010  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index