forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4017  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Fri Oct 13, 2000  5:05 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Databases

Valerie, you are a wonder. Your Sutton Symbol Bank is very similar to the
work being done in Brazil by the group in Porto Alegre. They are adding a
chat feature and attempting to translate Portuguese into LIBRAS and LIBRAS
into Portuguese in a similar fashion.

I hope I am able to work with them directly next year.

Charles

> I am working on a database called "Sutton's SymbolBank". Each symbol
> in the entire Sutton Movement Writing system will be explained in
> depth, with many ways to view the data.

  Replies Author Date
4023 Re: SignWriting Databases Valerie Sutton Fri  10/13/2000

  Message 4017  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index