forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4020  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Oct 13, 2000  5:44 pm
Subject:  Re: QUESTION: Curves Forward & Down

>QUESTION:
>Does it matter which way the curve bends in the attached .GIF?

ANSWER:
In general, "no it doesn't matter", because it will be read correctly
no matter what...So go right ahead and write it "how it feels best"
to you.

If I personally were writing this movement, I would choose the curve
"in toward the center of the body"...see the attached diagram.
Although the attached shows other symbols that are circles, the
issues are the same, since they are all curves.

So go ahead and write it either way, but when in doubt, choose toward
the "center of the body"...
Attachment
curves.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4020  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index