forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4053  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Dawn McReynolds
Date:  Thu Oct 26, 2000  3:26 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Handshape Sequence 1999

Pastor Ron,

We miss you all too!! Things are going good for us now, The court trial
has not begun yet, but we have faith all will be fine there. Nicole is
going to our youth group (we have a great new youth pastor Lou Commiso and
his wife Kelly) Nicole Love's her new class. All the kids are trying to
learn Sign Language and we have a Signer in with Nicole to help with
Interpreting.

Nicole is getting ready to go on the Shake the Nations youth get away.

Things have really changed for us. We really don't want Nicole away from us
right now. We like to make sure that she's ok.

God bless you,
Send our Love to Vera we sure do miss her.

yours in Christ
Sister Dawn
  Message 4053  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index