forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4057  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Oct 26, 2000  5:06 pm
Subject:  Re: INSTRUCTION: SignWriter 4.3

On 10/26/00, Dawn McReynolds wrote:
>I have the worst kind for printing the dictionary (I read the
>manual) I have a Hewlett Packard desk jet lol
>Dawn

SignWriting List
October 26, 2000

Hello Everyone -

The printing problems with SignWriter 4.3 has been solved now, with
the .pdf format, created by Adobe Acrobat software, or by shareware
called GhostWriter.

And I do have some good news. We will soon have a SignWriter 4.4
upgrade, that will incorporate a way to "print a file to postscript"
from SignWriter. This new feature will be helpful. It eliminates the
need for the old shareware program called prn2file. So the process
has been made simpler.

However, I am not ready with the release of SignWriter 4.4. It will
take me some time to update the manuals etc. I hope you can be
patient, Dawn!

Meanwhile, the dictionary is in printed form right now, if you are
interested in a thick notebook:

Sutton's American Sign Language Dictionary
https://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw122.html

PS. There are other methods of working with printing from SignWriter
4.3...I will try to find the page numbers in the manual for you later
today...

Val ;-)

  Message 4057  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index