forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4059  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Fri Oct 27, 2000  3:29 am
Subject:  Re: SW helps to express students thoughts

Hi,

My kids are 12, 9, and the others I work with are 10, 11, oh and another who
is 12. But I haven't been doing any signwriting for a couple of weeks. I
don't have anything to do with them. I need more workbooks or something. I
also can't download the SW computer program from the web site. Our computers
are very slow, and it just won't work. I''m kind of at a dead end at the
moment. Also, I wish I had some books in SW, my kids like to read alot. I
only have the ASL dictionary and workbook no.1 and the storybook no. 1 I
think. I have it at school, so I forget what exactly I have.

I'm hoping to go there in November. We are planning the second week of
November.

Smile
Nancy

  Replies Author Date
4061 Re: SW helps to express students thoughts Valerie Sutton Fri  10/27/2000
4062 Re: SW helps to express students thoughts Valerie Sutton Fri  10/27/2000

  Message 4059  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index