forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4092  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Wed Nov 1, 2000  10:16 pm
Subject:  Re: INSTRUCTION: Typing SW Fingerspelling

One last think you can try Dawn. If you are in Netscape, go to Edit, then
Preferences. In the window that comes up, there is a scroll list on the left.
Look for "Navigator." Open that category (click on the plus sign). Under
Navigator, select "Applications." This will change the right side of the window
to show another list. Those are the extensions of files. Find the extension of
the file that Corel is trying to open. Highlight it then pick Edit. In the
window that comes up, pick "Save to Disk."

If you are using IE, try changing your system file types. In My Computer or
Windows Explorer, select View, then Folder Options, then the File Types tab.
Find the file type you are having problems with, highlight it and pick Edit. In
the window that comes up there is a list of actions. Find the one with Corel
and either remove it or Browse to find the appropriate application.

Bill Reese

Dawn McReynolds wrote:

> *Sigh* ok I give up. I tried to use the right button and got a normal open,
> send to etc... Val would you pleaseeeee try to send me it in private email?
>
> Dawn

  Replies Author Date
4108 Second School in Germany ;-) Valerie Sutton Fri  11/3/2000
4114 SW Fingerspelling Fonts Directory 18 Countries Valerie Sutton Fri  11/3/2000
4116 Re: SW Fingerspelling Fonts Directory 18 Countrie Mary Laughlin Sat  11/4/2000

  Message 4092  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index