forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4105  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Thu Nov 2, 2000  5:17 pm
Subject:  Re: research about Deaf needing contact with Deaf

I know there is lots of research, but where exactly I'm not sure. I know
from my own experience growing up and also from my own students. I went to a
hearing college too and it is very fustrating. Deaf people prefer Deaf
college over mainstream. Interpreters should not be regarded as teacher in
which they often are. Let's see...where to get research. When I went to
college all my research came mostly from the net. Gallaudet has ALOT of
research. Check out their home page and go from there. I'm sure other
individuals will be more helpful, so check out every possiblity.

Smile
Nancy Cole

  Replies Author Date
4107 Re: research about Deaf needing contact with Deaf Valerie Sutton Thu  11/2/2000

  Message 4105  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index