forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Nov 3, 2000  2:23 pm
Subject:  Re: small sign-written home page

On 11/1/00, Ingvild Roald wrote:
>>>just to tell you that I've started my policy of writing in sign
>>>languages as well as in other languages: on my home page,
>>>https://home.no.net/iroald there is a button with the Norwegian
>>>Sign Language 'SIGN'<<<

SignWriting List
November 3, 2000

Dear SW List and Ingvild!

I hope all of you will visit the new Norwegian web site:

https://home.no.net/iroald

Many congratulations, Ingvild!!

I think the web site is beautifully designed. Please tell your web
designer (your daughter ;-))) that I really like her design. It is
colorful and very pleasant...that is so important. It looks quite
professional....

And I was glad to see the SignWriting page!

The one sign you mentioned, and requested suggestions for, caught my
attention immediately. Later (when time permits) I will experiment
with different ways to write the same sign...which is always a
fascinating process.

So thanks for informing us about your new site. Will you have more
SignWriting literature etc in the future on your site?

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4111  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index