forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4139  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 8, 2000  10:58 pm
Subject:  Re: Doubt with some Brazilian Signs

On 11/8/00, SignNet-MCT-PUCRS wrote:
Could anyone help us ?
Here we are with our doubts...Our sign to "adaptate"

The trouble is that the hand that moves passes under the palm of the
still hand and not on the back of hand. How can we show it clearly ?

Thank you in antecipate !

SignNet Group-MCT-PUCRS

-----------

SignWriting List
November 8, 2000

Hello SW List, and the SignNet Group!

Of course I will be happy to answer your technical questions. I also
have several other questions from other List members too!!

Before we begin, I want you to know that there is new information on
the web. Some of it is NOT in our basic Lessons In SignWriting
Textbook yet, so you may not realize new Lessons are there for you...

In the Lessons Online, you will find symbols called "Surface
Symbols", that describe "Under", or "Over" a surface. I would use
those for your example. I will re-write your sign later.

In the next message, I will send you the web pages with new information...

Thanks for your question -

Val ;-)

  Message 4139  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index