forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4145  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Nov 9, 2000  3:17 pm
Subject:  INSTRUCTION: Brazilian sign "adaptate"

SignWriting List
November 9, 2000

Dear SW List:
Thank you SignNet team, and thank you Charles, for your SW versions
of the Brazilian sign for "ADAPTATE". You requested my feedback, so I
will send several messages about this sign.

First, you are writing well!! That is exciting ;-))

I could read your writing, even though it may not be exactly as I
would write it...so I am really happy to see how much you already
know ;-)

Now let's get to the details...

The Rub Symbol needs to be replaced by a Brush Symbol. Please see
the attached diagram:

Attachment
adaptate1.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4145  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index