forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4164  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Nov 13, 2000  12:25 am
Subject:  OK! I need your opinions ;-))....

SignWriting List
November 12, 2000

Dear SW List!

I need your opinions and feedback....

Please look at the attached diagram. I need your opinion on numbers
6, 7 and 8....

The dots mean that the fingers are sticking straight towards
you...the dot represents the tip of the finger...The dots can also
mean straight away from you, if the square for the fist is dark...

So we can write these handshapes two different ways...with the dots
or without the dots....which do you like to read better?
Attachment
less063a.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4164  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index