forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4180  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Nov 14, 2000  12:14 am
Subject:  Re: dots

Hi Joe , where is your message ??
Loved to read a message from you - how is it going ????

Big sigh (ha ;-)) Itīs not me alone who is happy to use the dot versions .
Iīm not able to describe what I think as clearly as you did - due to my
limitations as a foreigner ;-)
but you said whatīs on my mind -

I was happy to read what I tried to express in other words: . " The dots
seem to be more