forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4191  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Nov 14, 2000  4:31 pm
Subject:  Re: Stefan: Please re-post your rules ;-))

SignWriting List
November 12, 2000

Hello SW List, and Stefan -
Thanks for answering this message.

Could you please re-post the rules and diagrams you developed? Are
they exactly the same as Steve and Dianne Parkhurst's rules?

(...)

Hi Valerie,

I looked through my old messages -
yes - this exercise sheet from the Parkhurts is the best I can offer to
explain the way we ( I ;-) ) am spelling the positions with angles -
Have a look at the third line - here you see - itīs the thumb who is the
king. ;-)
If there is no thumb to be written extra all the fingers flip and follow to
the thumbs side - that is easy to understand and the whole system is easy
to be read this way. No misunderstanding between left and right hand.

Btw you are doing such a tremendous wonderfull job as webmaster and
coordinator of the list - congratulations and many thanks for that !!

Stefan (heart and soul for SW )

Attachment
exercisespain.gif
Type: image/gif

4194 Re: Stefan: Please re-post your rules ;-)) Valerie Sutton Tue  11/14/2000

  Message 4191  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index