forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4195  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 14, 2000  6:18 pm
Subject:  Re: OK! I need your opinions ;-))....

At 11:55 AM -0500 11/14/00, Wendy Windley wrote:
>i have a sign font with the alphabet ..is there one with words?
>wendy

SignWriting List
November 14, 2000

When you say "words", Wendy...are you talking about "signs"?

I am not sure...have you ever seen SignWriting? it is a way to write
those words or signs...

Have you visited our web site? Just double-click on the page below,
and you can see how we write signs ....

https://www.SignWriting.org

And yes...we have a way to type words, signs and fingerspelling!

And there is software for you to download for free -

I hope you enjoy learning SignWriting!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4195  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index