forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4218  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  10:52 pm
Subject:  Re: SignNet, Everyone, please look at this ;-))

Hi Valerie,

isnīt it like magic ? I love it -
On the other hand - donīt now how often my spellings could be misinterpreted
just because I didnīt distinguish between the positions 1 and 2 or 4
and 5.

But it feels wonderfull to have the freedom , the knowledge to become more
precice if I want to - !

Thank you very much for your engagement !

Stefan ;-)