forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4240  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  denny99
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  12:15 am
Subject:  Re: animated gif

The annimation is wonderful.....what does it say?
I belong to a group called D'Wild West.  Would
you like to make one that annimates the group?
I could get that good press.
denny lancaster
denny99@dibbs.net

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

Hello dear friends, I try to experiment with animated SW gifs -  this is my first one - kind of introduction - Can you read it ? What do you think about it ? All the best Stefan ;-)

--
Denny Lancaster
mailto:denny99@dibbs.net

D'Wild West
Sheriff Information, Tall Tales, Out Riders
https://www.thesitefights.com/team26/

Our D'Wild West Spirit Pages
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/sitefights.htm

Our Home Page-Lancasters Laughing Place
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403

Talking Hands Award Section-Teaching Excellence
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/talking.htm

True Believers Section-Child like faith
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/6403/true.htm

Heartland Community Leader Help Section
https://www.geocities.com/~denny99/communit.htm
CL Class date 3/9/99

disABILITY Compliance Alliance (DCA)
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Stream/1005/

True Believers Web Ring-The Alpha and Omega
https://www.geocities.com/Athens/Rhodes/4361/

Build It Accessable-They Will Come and Learn
https://www.cast.org/bobby/
https://cmos-eng.rehab.uiuc.edu/what/index.html
https://aware.hwg.org/
https://validator.w3.org/

Editor T.H.E. News (Hoods/Geo News)
Editor T.H.E. Story Time
https://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6047/

"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"

  Message 4240  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index