forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4252  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  4:16 pm
Subject:  Re: animated gif

I belong to a group called D'Wild West.  Would
you like to make one that annimates the group?
I could get that good press.
denny lancaster
denny99@dibbs.net

Hello Denny and listmembers

Thank you so much for your kind feed-back .

I felt honoured  - so much attention  - Hmmm

Please tell me once more  "that annimates the group? I could get that good press. "
  What does this mean ? Two more explanations please - If there is more comment about anything I get a better chance to get the idea - it´s not easy to have conversation in another language/culture!
But this way I get  constant reminded of the difficulties my Deaf friends have to overcome. And that is great to keep me sensitive .... you know ... !

SW  helps a lot to support the literacy process on both sides ;-)

BTW -  the animated gif says :  Hello, Welcome here at SW Germany

It is part of a project - I´m going to run a special homepage "GebaerdenSchrift"  (= SW) Germany -
So I´m looking for materials to invite people to browse through different chapters - but I didn´t know before that web-Design is soooooo complicated !!!
As soon as it is done I´ll inform you !

All the best

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
4255 Re: animated gif Mary Laughlin Fri  11/17/2000

  Message 4252  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index