forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4257  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  5:09 pm
Subject:  Happy Thanksgiving to 24 countries ;-))

November 17, 2000

Dear SignWriting List -

I want to apologize to some of the programmers who are waiting for
detailed listings of symbols from me...I have gotten quite behind in
the technical work. I hope this has not been an inconvenience for all
of you.

Meanwhile, SignWriting List members...I LOVE posting messages and
chatting - but I am making increasing mistakes, and it makes me think
that I need to slow down a bit -

I know many people today work 14 hours a day, seven days a week - I
know I do, and a good percentage of the American population
does...partly because we work on computers from our home...

And it is not healthy for us - we do deserve sleep and rest and
relaxation too -

So here in the USA, we are in Thanksgiving time, a holiday here, and
I am going to choose to get some rest and say a "prayer of thanks"
for all my blessings!

And behind the scenes, I will work on the programming list of symbols
- which is relaxing and fun!

So I want to wish everyone joy and happiness - and a big hug from me!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4257  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index