forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4260  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Fri Nov 17, 2000  4:54 pm
Subject:  Re: animated gif

Hi Nancy ,

thanks for your comment.

Well itīs simply a question of patience ;-)  and time !!!!!!!!!

Just write a sign in SW 4.3.
Copy this sign and change it a little bit towards the next step of your movement while you are signing.
Repeat this process as often as you want to
Do the same with the next sign. ....

Now make a gif of every single sign and insert these gifs into a programm that creates animated gifs - I used movie gear

This animated - welcome - contains 103 frames !!

Have fun - I would love to see your products !!

Stefan ;-)