forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4307  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  henk pel
Date:  Mon Dec 4, 2000  7:58 pm
Subject:  my mistake

On Monday Dec.4 Angus B. Grieve-Smith wrote: "I don't want to be a
stickler, Henk, but the whole idea is that it
IS text! I'm sure you realize that "text" doesn't have to be English,
especially between a German man and a Dutch man. If Stefan knew NGT he
could put the subtitles in in that language!"

Yes, of course, you are absolutely right. I probably was not thinking very
well at the time that I wrote it. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I will also take a look at the websites that you suggested, although not
right away. First I'll have to get more familiar with SignWriting.Thanks
again

Henk Pel.

  Message 4307  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index