forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4315  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  1:15 am
Subject:  Re: animated gif - the magician

Some text like,

"for all the beginners a 7th repetition. Keep watching and enjoy. SS is
wonderfull and donīt accept anymore that the SignLanguages of the world
donīt have a written form ? "

Iīm afraid the guy would accept almost any interpretation. As many people
watch him , as many messages they will find !!!

Stefan ;-)