forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4316  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Angus Grieve-Smith
Date:  Wed Dec 6, 2000  8:18 am
Subject:  Re: More on animation

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

> I watched your fellow ! When will he meet Lara Croft ?

Well, she's _supposed_ to be female, although I know she doesn't
have Lara Croft's body. (For those who don't knwo who Lara Croft is,
visit <https://www.tombraider.com/>).

> Isnīt it amazing that different people develop different concepts in
> order to express a special idea .

I'm taking a class in spoken-language phonetics right now, and
it's interesting to learn all the different methods that people have come
up with for speech synthesis.

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Message 4316  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index